Do Your Homework
All homeowners want the same two things when selling a house:
1) Get the best possible price and
2) Sell as quickly as possible
Buying a home isn’t an impulsive decision; selling a home shouldn’t be, either. Before you do commit to any action, take some time and know what’s going on with home sales, comparable activities, and trends. The best way to do that is to schedule a meeting with me. Together, we’ll review the market and trends. If you still wish to sell, I’ll work with you to help you understand the next steps to properly prepare your home for sale.
A fast, profitable sale doesn’t happen by accident or by luck; instead, it’s the result of a sound sales strategy with a specific plan. Using my resources, network, and experience, I will develop a strategy that will help you show off your home to its best advantage. Many “discount” companies, with few to no resources or desire to work on your behalf, will undersell your home just to get it sold.
Once you really understand the selling process, I can really go to work for you. That’s why I’ll walk you through the entire process and will always be eager to answer any questions you might have.
If you are selling your first home, the prospect can be overwhelming. If you’ve sold homes in the past, there may be things you’d rather choose to do differently. I will provide you with a clear understanding of what a successful sale requires, including the levels of support and service you’ll receive.
I will take the time to understand your goals, your timetable, and any special circumstances you may have. If you choose me as your agent, I will:
- Outline the home-selling process and provide a list of steps included
- Explain the listing agreement, what it entails, and how the commission is paid and distributed
- Offer advice and information to help you make informed decisions along the way
- Agree on the best way to maintain contact (e.g., phone, text, email, etc.)
- Review all documents, and answer any questions you might have. In some instances, I may suggest a consultation with a real estate attorney, if/as needed
- Handle the details to help bring about a quick, stress-free close